The TL contrast sensor series offers solutions for all detection applications of register marks and other neutral or colored references. The microprocessor-based setting can be either 'Teach-in' using two push-buttons or 'Remote' by cable.
- The LED emission can be red/green with automatic selection, or white offering the possibility of operating on all contrasts.
- Models with interchangeable 9mm or 18mm lenses are available.
- Whereas 22, 28 and 50mm lenses are supplied as accessories.
- Many different fiber optic models are available.
- The output is NPN or PNP according to the model, but can always be selected using an internal switch.
- An analog output proportional to the received light is also present