Bearing less encoders are the perfect alternative to bearing mounted encoders, due to their compact design and easy mounting options on almost any shaft diameter. Bearing less encoders from KÃÂ¼bler are already used today in drive and elevator technology, for asynchronous motors or external rotor motors, or in generators, large motors, and wind turbines. Our smart technology is available for the highest signal quality. Digital real-time signal processing compensates for possible signal errors and optimizes drive control. Design your plants, machines, or motors with KÂ¼bler
IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use
- Hard-wearing and robust
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection. Option: special housing for maximum resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k,resistance to cyclic humidity acc. to EN 60068-3-38 as well as damp heat acc. to EN 60068-3-78).
- Non-contact measuring system, free from wear, ensures along service life.
- Fast start-up
- Function display via LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic band and sensor head.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Slotted hole fixing ensures simple alignment.