Banner Safety Controllers
With the option to add up to eight I/O expansion modules, the XS26-2 expandable safety controller has the capacity to adapt to a variety of machines, including large scale machines with multiple processes.
- Program in minutes with intuitive, easy-to-use configuration software
- Up to eight expansion I/O modules can be added as automation requirements grow or change
- Choose from six expansion module models
- Expansion module models have a variety of safety inputs, solid-state safety outputs and safety relay outputs
- Innovative live display feature and diagnostics allow for active monitoring of I/O on a PC and assist in troubleshooting and commissioning
- Controller and input modules allow safety inputs to be converted to status outputs for efficient terminal use
- Ethernet-enabled models can be configured for up to 256 virtual status outputs
With a smaller footprint and addition of Boolean logic functions, the SC26-2 was designed to be easy to use, flexible and efficient.
- Monitors a variety of input devices such as e-stop buttons, rope pulls, enabling devices, protective safety stops, interlocked guards or gates, optical sensors, two-hand controls, and safety mats
- Boolean logic functions for programming flexibility
- Intuitive programming environment for easy implementation
- Pre-configured safety function blocks including two-hand control, muting and enabling device to simplify application programming
- Base Controller allows 8 of the 26 inputs to be configured as outputs for efficient terminal use